East Derry Memorial Elementary School - PTA
Only through parent-school teamwork and effort toward consistent goals can a child gain full benefit from a school program.
Making every child's potential a reality.
Together we are a powerful voice for children. With your help, we can continue to work toward PTA's goal of a quality education and nurturing environment for every child.
“PTAs serve as a type of forum where parents, teachers, administrators, and other concerned adults discuss ways to promote quality education, strive to expand the arts, encourage community involvement, and work for a healthy environment and safe neighborhoods.”
- Collect BoxTops. Keep clipping!
- The December PTA Newsletter is here! View
- Friday Dec 13 - Holiday Shopping 5:30-7:30PM
- Friday Jan 31 - EDMES @ Monarchs
- Friday Feb 7 - Sweetheart Dance 5:30-7:00PM